News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Great Falls KD Appleseed

Started by kahead, July 20, 2015, 04:03:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kahead

Just wanted to give my hats off to Peter!  This weekend's KD Appleseed was an outstanding and professional event.  Just goes to show that old dogs can be taught new tricks. I learned many valuable lessons to include more effectively engaging targets with a looped sling.  I very much look forward to attending my next Appleseed event.  Thank you very much Peter for the time you put into the program.

Keith Head

peterlandsiedel

Keith,

It was an absolute pleasure seeing and working with you again. Your kind words mean a lot to me. I couldn't have done the shoot without attentive students like you, and assistance from Rob and Kaiser.

I'd like to thank you and the GFSSC for being such gracious hosts to the program and letting us use your facility year after year. You're not too bad on the barbecue either. :)

I'll be in touch with you soon about another KD Appleseed... hopefully a KD winter seed. Thanks again,

-Peter