News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Anyone heading to Camp Perry, OH, for the Rimfire Sporter event?

Started by MikeCee, July 10, 2015, 04:53:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MikeCee

I was curious to see if any of our Maryland-area Appleseed folk might be competing in the Rimfire Sporter event at Camp Perry, OH, this coming August 1, 2015.

I'll be heading up with my 16-year old daughter, Arianna, for this event and thought it might be interesting for us to at least say hello to each other in advance as well as at the Camp Perry range.

I'll also be taking her over to Cedar Point on Thursday, July 30, so she can get her fill of the roller coasters in case anyone might also be interested in doing that.
Qualified Rifleman Feb 2014 - Annapolis, MD
Requalified Rifleman July 2014 - Waldorf, MD
Joined Applecore July 2014
Requalified Rifleman May 2017 - Annapolis, MD

Birdman

I am in Maryland at this moment.. Does that count? I'm from Ohio and will be shooting in the Sporter Nationals.  I have shot there for about 5 or 6 years. It is GREAT! Look for an old guy in a red Appleseed shirt. Hope to see you there!

MikeCee

I believe we might have met during the rained-out event last year.
Qualified Rifleman Feb 2014 - Annapolis, MD
Requalified Rifleman July 2014 - Waldorf, MD
Joined Applecore July 2014
Requalified Rifleman May 2017 - Annapolis, MD

Birdman

Yes I think we did! Hope to meet you again, and that the weather is much better this year. My canopy did not survive, but I did.
We will have probably 5 or 6 Project Appleseed Rifleman/Instructors from Ohio there.