News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

10/22 magazines and pelican case.

Started by Dragon-Woods, June 21, 2015, 10:15:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dragon-Woods

/user/burley_bucket/media/mags.jpg.html][/URL]

This is pretty cool and I wanted to share a neat way to hold 10 loaded magazines.

Also, how does $99.90 for ten 10/22 magazines grab you?

http://www.cdnnsports.com/email-specials.html?limit=60&utm_source=CDNN+Sports+Email+Specials+List&utm_campaign=d4fa54b066-CDNN+Special+6%2F19+Retail+Mags&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_7a83adbc4c-d4fa54b066-18100814

The case is a Pelican model 1040.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood. You know what that means? It means you're alive. It means you won. You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.

Mark Davis

Nice case, good deal on mags.

But 10-22 mags give better service if you do not keep them loaded.

Waxy bullet lube sticks to the inside if the mag and slows or prevents feeding.

Dragon-Woods

What good is an unloaded magazine? ;D

No, I do not keep 10/22 magazines loaded but I do load them on the eve of a shoot.
And I'll strip 2 rounds out, load the 2 rounds into a clear magazine for the reload stages.
I've found that using the same two magazines over and over is  a malfunction waiting to happen.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood. You know what that means? It means you're alive. It means you won. You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.