News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

KWSC Reminder 13 December

Started by wildman, November 24, 2008, 03:23:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wildman

Just want to remind anyone that was thinking about attending the KWSC the it is only a couple of weeks away Saturday December the 13th. Come ready for an exciting course of fire. If you haven't been to one before now is your chance. The course of fire will at targets 300,400, and 400+ yards. A scoped rifle is recommended but required. I have asked the weatherman to produce snow and very cold temperatures. I haven't heard back from him yet but be prepared.

When: 9:00 Am Saturday December 13, 2008
Where: Ramseur Range
What to bring: Your rifle 200 rounds and lunch if you want to eat.
Range Fee: $45.00. (Active duty military, Youths under 18 w/ parent and wives w/ husband shoot free.)

We get started at 09:00 sharp so please try to be there before. We will start off with zero fire and then move on to the sniper course ASAP. The days are very short so there is no time to waste. Campers that may want to arrive on Friday no problem but please send me a PM so I can have the gate unlocked for you.

What did I miss? I am sure you will let me know.
This is my rifle. There are many like it but this one is mine.... "My Rifle" the creed of a US Marine by MG WH Rupertus,USMC

Koma

hawkeye

I'll be there, with my gang of shooters. I hope it's the same challenging course of fire as the last sniper shoot.
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of crap by the clean end." Texas A&M student

JohnnyReb

I'm coming too. Probablly shooting yet again a different rifle.  :~ I posted about this shoot on the FAL Files, so we might have some new faces.
One Bank to rule them all, one Bank to find them, one Bank to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.

wildman

Outstanding Reb. I sorta figured you'd be there glad to hear it, see ya Saturday.
This is my rifle. There are many like it but this one is mine.... "My Rifle" the creed of a US Marine by MG WH Rupertus,USMC

Koma

Thank You once again Wildman for putting on a great shoot and makeing us jump at the correct time. This was a great day for the final shoot this year.

Redwolf

Thanks Wildman for putting on these shoots.  Wish I could be there but I am going to have to sit this one out. I know it will be good, it always is.  :~