News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

OR has a new green hat

Started by Kimber Custom, June 08, 2015, 01:08:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kimber Custom

Fixer

Congratulations Whit, a promotion well-deserved.  Hope I can make the hike south to work with you sometime soon!

Prescott

Congratulations Whit!  Thanks for stepping up and working through the SBiT program and earning the Green Hat.   You are a great instructor and story teller and will help grow AS in Oregon.
"America will never be destroyed from the outside.  If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." - Abraham Lincoln

Theophilus

Congratulations, Whit!

May you have many successful shoots, and see many new Riflemen made.

Theophilus
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only-begotten Son, that whosoever believes on him may not perish, but have life eternal.  John 3:16

CQ CQ CQ de WB7AOW

whit

Thank you all.   I owe many thanks to those who have helped me along the Appleseed trail.  I hope to follow your examples of commitment and passion.

Whit

whit

Fixer....let's make good on that threat.  I too want to work another shoot with you.

JohnD

Hi Whit, congratulations---you are a terrific instructor and along with Ben-- key to getting my Rifleman. You will be a terrific Shoot Boss.
Cheers!
John