News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Rimfire KD at Burro Canyon (Azusa) is SOLD OUT

Started by Rocket Man, June 05, 2015, 04:52:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rocket Man

Hi folks,

Calguns SSA put together a slick advert campaign with Turner's Outdoorsman, and it seems to have borne much fruit.  We have a full line for next weekend's Rimfire KD / Appleseed 2.0 / 100 Yard Extravaganza / Morgan's Company Shindig.

Right now we've got three instructors -- enough, but more is welcome.  If anyone's a little shaky on teaching KD and wants to see how we do it, you're encouraged to come on out.  We've run this class three times (but never sold it out) and it's always a terrific learning experience.  See you there.
... if ever a mistaken complaisance leads them to sacrifice their privileges, or the well-meaning assertors of them, they will deserve bondage, and soon will find themselves in chains. -- Joseph Warren (anon)

PHenry

Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata

Charles McKinley

I look forward to the AAR.

Can you share the course of fire now?

Thanks

Chuck
Last evening, it occurred to me that when a defender of Liberty is called home, their load lands upon the shoulders of the defenders left behind. Just as the Founders did their duty for Liberty, every subsequent generation must continue their work lest Liberty perish. As there is no way for the remaining adults to take on the work of those that die, we must pass the ideals and duties on to the children. -PHenery

Rocket Man

The COF, my custom handouts, and my custom targets are all archived in this post, attached to the IAAR from an earlier running of the event.

It's worth doing.  The first time out I reserved the range for three days, and the instructors test-drove it on Friday.  I think I learned more that day than any other day ever, and I'm an Aero.
... if ever a mistaken complaisance leads them to sacrifice their privileges, or the well-meaning assertors of them, they will deserve bondage, and soon will find themselves in chains. -- Joseph Warren (anon)

Charles McKinley

Last evening, it occurred to me that when a defender of Liberty is called home, their load lands upon the shoulders of the defenders left behind. Just as the Founders did their duty for Liberty, every subsequent generation must continue their work lest Liberty perish. As there is no way for the remaining adults to take on the work of those that die, we must pass the ideals and duties on to the children. -PHenery