News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Possible farewell

Started by AAOptics, June 03, 2015, 09:03:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AAOptics

I notice a lot of people are not getting their full 7 days, and I don't want to get caught with my pants down.  IF this happens to be my final  post on this forum, I wanted to use it wisely, and take time to say farewell. 

Its been an absolute honor working with each and every one of you.  Everyone I've shared a line with have been the finest american's this country has to offer.  The selflessness of the volunteer's here will never cease to amaze me.

stagehand steve

Contact info!!

Good luck in all you do!  No matter what becomes of us all in regards to Appleseed, I know that we all will continue to do our best to spread history and liberty.

== ss ==
"The program needs us all working one level beyond where we truly feel comfortable and competent." - ATM

Frodo: I wish none of this had happened.
Gandalf: So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.

"A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined; to which end a uniform and well-digested plan is requisite; and their safety and interest require that they should promote such manufactories as tend to render them independent of others for essential, particularly military, supplies."
- George Washington, First Annual Address, to both House of Congress (8 January 1790).

AAOptics

Barbie

Barbie
(812)-290-4738
barbie_bedel@yahoo.com

Indiana Appleseed:  Farm Bred, Brass Fed

Lord make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true, and my hands faster than those who would seek to destroy me.  Grant me victory over my foes, and those  that wish to do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be if I only had my Gun; and Lord if today is truly the day that you take me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.

Stubborn Yankee

It has been a real pleasure working with all of the Indiana volunteers.  I really hope that Appleseed can somehow rebuild but it can never be the same without those true patriots that have been separated.

Eric Peterson (Stubborn Yankee)
ceppsp@gmail.com
812-216-9735