News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Newark planning thread 7-18 & 19

Started by Corvette, May 26, 2015, 08:43:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corvette

We already have a sold out shoot with 27 shooters already signed up. We will need plenty of help on this one. I am sure that the Ohio AS team will step up.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Corvette

Ohio Appleseed,

Nothing but crickets so far.  We have a full line of almost 30 shooters and we still have nobody signed up to help me with this shoot. Come on Ohio AS, who is going to step up to help on this one.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Corvette

Update on this shoot. The shoot was originally sold out in large part because of a group of 16 that were planning on attending. This group has changed their plans and moved to the October shoot. So we now have spaces to fill over the next couple of weeks. Spread the word, let's fill this one up. Remember Dillon is a public range and foregos revenue to provide us the rifle range. We need to have full shoots or they will not be able to justify having us.

As you are talking to people remember that they charge A range fee of $10/day.

Corvette

LindaFromAppleCreek

Is there potable water and flush toilets? Do we camp on site or Use the campground?

How about Saturday's supper? Are we cooking on site or heading to a restaurant?

Anything you need me to bring along?

I think we will drive out Friday, barring a crisis.
aka Mustang380gal