News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

7th Step opportunity Ravenna Ohio

Started by Corvette, May 13, 2015, 12:09:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corvette

Sorry for the late notice but I just got the opportunity today. 

Got an email from Amanda Suffecool with a group called "Realize Firearms Awareness Coalition".  they are doing an event next tuesday in Ravenna Ohio targeted at Teens.  All I know about it is the brief exchange via email.  It looks like she will give us 15 min to talk about Appleseed to the group and give us a table to pass out materials and answer questions.

Email quote:
We are hosting a Teens and firearms event with opportunities for education.    We hope to have speakers from 4H, NRA, Appleseed, and boy scout Venture Crew.  We want each group to have 10 - 15 minutes to talk of what they do and such.  They can have a table also.    I need to send out the Press release tonight so need an idea if you will be in on it.   Sorry about the Rush - thought I had one lined up but then got double booked.   

REALIZEfac is a not for profit that spends it time offering public education about firearms.   We do a monthly forum of educational events - and this is the teen one.

Amanda Suffecool

Director - REALIZE Firearms Awareness Coaltion

www.realizefac.com

(330) 993 - 7080

If anybody is interested in covering this event let me know.  She said it starts at 7pm at a community center in Ravenna. Got more info coming.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Corvette

The date of the event is 5/19, next Tuesday evening at 7pm.  Sorry, didn't make that as clear as I could have.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Charles McKinley

I believe that EZ3 will be there.  Mailing him schedules for shoots in the area in the morning.
Last evening, it occurred to me that when a defender of Liberty is called home, their load lands upon the shoulders of the defenders left behind. Just as the Founders did their duty for Liberty, every subsequent generation must continue their work lest Liberty perish. As there is no way for the remaining adults to take on the work of those that die, we must pass the ideals and duties on to the children. -PHenery

EZ3

I've got it covered, coordinating with Amanda as we speak (figuratively).
"You can't teach Liberty by practicing tyranny." -  Mr. Happy

Corvette

That is great, thanks guys for helping on this.  You guys are the best.

Corvette