News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

3 Day KD Event Raton, New Mexico NRA Whittington Center this week!

Started by TaosGlock, May 04, 2015, 03:49:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TaosGlock

Still got time to sign up and we have a few more spaces. One active military guy who attended last year gave us nice feedback on the KD course:

Your methods and information are excellent.  This is also exactly what the Appleseed program is ultimately about.  FWIW, I have taken Front Sight's 4-Day Precision Rifle I course, and while some of the material is different; yours is by far the better and more practical course IMO!

See you all there!
TG

89 fantastic Appleseeds since 2008/24 Libertyseeds!
Adventure Camp Director/Current Lead Rifle Instructor: NRA WC Raton,NM
New Mexico's first Rifleman: Sept. 2008 NRAWC
Their walls are filled with cannonballs, their motto is don't tread on me-Grateful Dead
Liberty is not a cruise ship full of pampered passengers. It is a man of war and we are all crew-Boston T. Party
"Make no mistake, when you cheer for the people of the American Revolution, you are cheering for traitors and criminals.
They broke the law, because liberty is always illegal"- Larken Rose

SKSRifleman

Last year's class in September was awesome. I highly recommend it to anyone looking to expand their Rifleman skills. I definitely learned a lot and it was definitely worth the drive from Tulsa, OK. Looking forward to the Unknown Distance course!
The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves; whether they are to have any property they can call their own; whether their Houses, and Farms, are to be pillaged and destroyed, and they consigned to a State of Wretchedness from which no human efforts will probably deliver them." - George Washington - July 2, 1776

"Like it or not, everything is changing. The result will be the most wonderful experience in the history of man or the most horrible enslavement that you can imagine. Be active or abdicate, the future is in your hands." - William Cooper

comuaiki

I attended this class and it was fantastic.  Instructors were nothing less than top notch, lots to learn, fantastic visual aids with plenty of time to shoot.  I highly recomend this class to anyone who wants to become a better rifleman which is what this class is all about.

You get to shoot the actual distances of 100, 200, 300 and 400 yards in conditions which will definately test you and your skills.  Come with and attitude to learn and most of all have fun.

The weather at Wittington can be tempermental so make sure you take clothing which will get you through any of the four seasons.

Got Boolits?...

PHenry

Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata