News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

2009 boot camps

Started by redman1, November 17, 2008, 10:52:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redman1

can anyone redirect me to the 2009 boot camp schedule??it disapeared on me

thanks redman
To win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the highest skill.To subdue the enemy without  fighting is the highest skill..
-SUN-TZU

The less effort,the faster and more powerful you will be..
-Bruce Lee

Silence

I am not sure if they have been posted yet.  The dates are set and will be posted in short order.  Here they are...

Feb 22-27 Winter RBC Ramseur, NC

May 17-22 Spring RBC Ramseur

June 28'th-July 3 Summer RBC Ramseur, NC

August 31-September 4 Fall RBC Ramseur, NC

"The Price of apathy is to be ruled by evil men'  -- Plato

The Guy

Exact dates unknow, but second week of may is the 3rd anual Samuel Whittamore RBCin Three Forks Montana.

The Third Annual Osage Beach MO camp will be sometime in October.

There will also be at least one in Texas un Davilla, and One for sure in Kemmerer WY, I believe that one will be in June or July.

Firm dates will be posted by end of year.

redman1

To win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the highest skill.To subdue the enemy without  fighting is the highest skill..
-SUN-TZU

The less effort,the faster and more powerful you will be..
-Bruce Lee

wildman

We haven't made it a practice of posting Appleseed Events that occur at the Ramseur range on the Home Range Events Forum. An oversight on our part. I like it and perhaps Silence will continue to do that.

Please make sure you remember to post any changes here as well.
This is my rifle. There are many like it but this one is mine.... "My Rifle" the creed of a US Marine by MG WH Rupertus,USMC