News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Hats of all Colors in FBG!!!

Started by drip drop, April 20, 2015, 10:51:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drip drop

We had another great weekend in FBG, TX.  I'm particularly proud to be able to announce that we had a flurry of hats earned.

First, let me introduce our two new orange hats:

Chad (backtrack9) has attended here and in San Antonio where he earned his rifleman patch.  This time he worked the line and helped instruct.

Micah (wearsabrowncoat) brought his son as a birthday present and he joined the instructors for dinner Saturday.  He had gotten his patch back in Florida before moving to TX.  Next thing you know he's asking about joining the program, and now he too has a new hat.

Thank the both of you for stepping up.  Welcome!

Jeremy (hilltop) retired his orange hat.  His Orange Hat was starting to get broken in, so it was time for a new one.  His red hat fits him much better, and was hard earned by hard work, talent, and dedication.  Maybe a picture of his orange hat will surface...

Mark (El Tejano) now has two hats!  After getting his Red Hat over a year ago he started pushing for a bigger role.  Well, as he's learned, being a shoot boss is hard work.  He's up for the task, and now can wear a green hat when the occasion calls for it.  His enthusiasm and good humor are what keep the FBG shoots fun.

^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

Ray

footnote on telling the truth: your target won't lie, and I try not to too.  We gave out no blue hats.  >:D

El Tejano

`Orale!!! Chad and Micah!!!  :cool2: Thanks for stepping up!!!  O0

Now start bailing!!!  ~~:) ~~:) ~~:)

El Tejano

`Orale!!! Y'all!!!  :cool2: Texas has a new Red Hat!!!  ^:)^

Congratulations Jeremy!!! Job will done!!! Looks like FBG. is becoming the town of hats.

So if you mess with one of us, you mess with all of us!!! &)

Sir Not Appearing In This Film

Congrats to all my fellow Texans!
Ladyseed Man Slave

"In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing." - Theodore Roosevelt

Attitudes are contagious. I hope mine is worth catching.