News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Ohio now welcomes Indiana CCWs

Started by Corvette, April 20, 2015, 04:06:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corvette

Just read a Buckeye Firearms press release that as of today, Ohio will recognize all CCWs even if there is no reciprocity agreement with the Ohio AG.

So you Indiana folks can quit picking on us Ohio boarder raiders about how we can carry there but you folks can't carry here.

;D

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Lonestar6

O0
Good news and OK, we will stop picking on you for this.

Now where did I put that Ohio pick-on list, so we can cross off conceal carry and move on to the next thing. ;-)
President Reagan is quoted as saying 'There is no limit to the amount of good you can do if you don't care who gets the credit.' This is a valid observation, and a powerful tool.

ATM

Neither state gets a pass, they still prohibit some forms of bearing arms absent permission slips.
Say no to drugs. $$-0 Say yes to bacon. O0

Corvette

Actually, I am pretty sure that Ohio was an open carry state even before we passed our first concealed carry law.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

grunt soldier

I been carrying in ohio for years. Had to get a silly utah non reaident permi though.
custom kydex solutions.  specializing in sheaths and holsters.  let me know if I can do something for you fellow seeders :)  some pics of our work below

http://s967.photobucket.com/albums/ae158/gruntsoldier2/

"When it comes time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a hero going home." - Chief Aupumut (1725), Mohican.

Corvette

Yea I almost got a Utah permit to cover some states between here and Fla. but never finished the process.

Corvette

ATM

Quote from: Corvette on April 21, 2015, 07:43:36 PM
Actually, I am pretty sure that Ohio was an open carry state even before we passed our first concealed carry law.

Corvette

OH is still an open carry state if you are walking, but their wacky codified definition of concealment requires disarming, unloading and storing out of reach before operating a vehicle

...unless you have a permission slip.

I find any infringement on the RKBA unacceptable.

Say no to drugs. $$-0 Say yes to bacon. O0

proneshooter

Quote from: ATM on April 21, 2015, 08:40:40 PM
Quote from: Corvette on April 21, 2015, 07:43:36 PM

Corvette

OH is still an open carry state if you are walking, but their wacky codified definition of concealment requires disarming, unloading and storing out of reach before operating a vehicle

...unless you have a permission slip.

I find any infringement on the RKBA unacceptable.
We didn't get where we are overnight, nor will we get to where we need to go overnight