News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Maryland has a new RED HAT!!

Started by navybowhunter, April 20, 2015, 12:39:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

navybowhunter

Please join me in welcoming Bluemax121 (Joe) to the Red Hat full instructor Cadre.  He has been a staple at Appleseed events for the past few months and has worked hard to get to this point.  He has worked shoots all over Maryland, and even a border crossing or two into West Virginia.

Joe is also a CMP Distinguished Rifleman, and brings a very valuable skill set when it comes to teaching rifle marksmanship.

VERY Happy to have him on our team.

HUZZAH!

R/
Chris

braddbdl

Congrats again, Joe!  Joe is a great instructor, and just about anyone, novice to expert, could learn something from him.  Can't wait to be a part of the Sanners instructor cadre and learn even more of the finer points of rifle marksmanship from you.

NavyIrish

Bluemax121 -- welcome to the Red Hat ranks.  Congrats! 

R,
NavyIrish (Paul)
"The man who loves his country on its own account, and not merely for its trappings of interest or power, can never be divorced for
it, can never refuse to come forward when he finds that she is engaged in dangers which he has the means of warding off." --Thomas Jefferson to Elbridge Gerry, 1797.

BeSwift

Holy Smokes.. that was quick!  Great work... keep it up!  B
"The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well"
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Happiness =  Reality - Expectations

USMC 2674

Congrats Joe! Thanks for all the hints and tips at both of my Appleseed shoots and I'm looking forward to working with you now that I'm an orange hat.

Bluemax121

It has been an honor to work with everyone. Hope to see you out on the range soon.

Eroyle

But a Constitution of Government once changed from Freedom, can never be restored. Liberty, once lost, is lost forever.  John Adams

The Wolfhound

Huzzah!
Huzzah!
Huzzah!

Great work.  You are now authorized for border raiding South.  Come on down!