News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Appleseed's newest Master Instructors

Started by DrJohn, April 19, 2015, 05:02:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrJohn

Fellow Appleseeders,

I suspect that you have all heard by now that Project Appleseed now has three new Master Instructors, and that among them are your own Regional Coordinator ITSanSKS. I don't normally post on sections of our forum outside of my home region, the Southeast, but in this case I make an exception. I have known ITSanSKS for a long time now, since he was an instructor in Florida and the Florida SC. I know him very well, having had the honor and pleasure to have worked with him closely during many Appleseed events and to have had him as a valued and priceless mentor. I miss having him in then Southeast, but what we lost, the national program gained. Please join me in wishing ITSanSKS and heartiest  congratulations and the sincerest wishes for every success in the future. Well done, my friend!
"It is an indispensable duty, my brethren, which we owe to God and our country, to rouse up and bestir ourselves, and, being animated with a noble zeal for the sacred cause of liberty, to defend our lives and fortunes, even to the shedding of the last drop of blood....