News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Looking forwrd to Wright City!

Started by ErikO, April 09, 2015, 04:41:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ErikO

I've been meaning to get out to Benchrest for a while, guess now I am going for sure.  :)

See everyone there on the 18th and 19!
The Right to Keep and Bear Arms is not something to be divided between the Right and the Left but something to be supported by all Americans.

I am a Financial Moderate, a Social Liberal and a Civil Conservative.  Money can help fix situations, the average person can be trusted but our Civil Rights are immutable.  Folks like me are interested in taking your guns but are also interested in getting them back to you in the same or better condition as they were lent.

colonial shooter

Glad to hear it, There is a great crew there. Have fun!
"When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny." --Thomas Jefferson

Only the dead have seen the end of war
Plato

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

209Ken

We are looking forward to seeing you there too.
Bench Rest Rifle Club is a very nice facility and we love having Appleseed events there. It's going to be a great weekend!

Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe. - Abraham Lincoln

connibear

May the Spirit of Liberty burn bright, and the memory of those who left family and farms to defend the Holy Cause of Liberty, be remembered and honored.

May the line be ready five minutes early in silent  :-X honor to the men who put "give me Liberty or give me Death" into action before it was ever spoke.
......"Where the spirit of the Lord is there is Liberty."    I Cor. 3:17b

A Nation that does not serve the Lord Jesus Christ cannot and does not have Liberty.

ErikO

Once Mossy offered up that 10/22, I was able to put into practice what I'd learned the previous day and a half.  Thanks to Ken, Doc and Mossy for running a good shoot. 
The Right to Keep and Bear Arms is not something to be divided between the Right and the Left but something to be supported by all Americans.

I am a Financial Moderate, a Social Liberal and a Civil Conservative.  Money can help fix situations, the average person can be trusted but our Civil Rights are immutable.  Folks like me are interested in taking your guns but are also interested in getting them back to you in the same or better condition as they were lent.