News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Need Assistance

Started by EZ3, April 02, 2015, 01:14:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EZ3

We are down to two weeks before the Patriot's Day event at Beaver Falls, and we still have 9 open slots on the line.  Evidently, my promotion efforts have not been sufficient.  So I'm asking for "a little help from my friends".

I expect to fill one more slot in the next couple days, and after that I am out of ideas.  Any suggestions on last-minute promotion ideas are welcome.  Also, if any of you have any leads on prospective students, please touch base with them again.

Thanks!
"You can't teach Liberty by practicing tyranny." -  Mr. Happy

Edheler

I will suggest it to a few people who I know are considering coming to an event.

EZ3

Quote from: Edheler on April 02, 2015, 02:30:31 PM
I will suggest it to a few people who I know are considering coming to an event.

Thanks!  See you Saturday?

LindaFromAppleCreek

Several on Ohioans for Concealed Carry mentioned wanting to go to a shoot.

I'll post it there.  Maybe some eastern Ohio folks will go for a lovely drive.
aka Mustang380gal

EZ3

Thanks Linda!  See you in June?

LindaFromAppleCreek

Planning on it. I will probably be bringing two blue hat daughters, too.
aka Mustang380gal

EZ3

EZ3

Can anybody find me another student or two for the Appleseed next weekend?  We're up to 15, so we are in striking range of a sellout.

HELP!      :sos: