News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Montana riflemen and riflewomen - New Appleseed flyer

Started by glocker21, November 12, 2008, 01:10:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

glocker21

We need to wake Montanans up!

I have created a Montana Project Appleseed flyer using the Appleseed FAQ as a base. The flyer works best if you have the ability to print duplex (front and back)

A Bootcamp in Three Forks is tenatively scheduled for 03-10 May 2009, more information will follow.

I am still waiting to hear from ranges around the state for other Appleseed shoots and Bootcamps.
If you are interested in hosting a shoot or a bootcamp pelase let me know as soon as possible so we can get it on the calendar and get instructors scheduled.

Please feel free to print the attached flyer and distribute them.
"Americans, both politicians and voters, may have become corrupted by big government beyond redemption.

A virtuous government requires a virtuous people.

A frugal government requires a selfâˆ'reliant people.

A free country requires people who value liberty more than
money."
Charley Reese

mtmisfit

Glocker,

Any plans for a presence at the Helena Gun Show this weekend?
"Count it the greatest sin to prefer life to honor, and for the sake of living to lose what makes life worth having."

"Lo Que Sea, Cuando Sea, Donde Sea"

".. You MUST learn from the mistakes of others. You can't possibly live long enough to make them all yourself..."

"central planning cannot work because it is trying to substitute an individual all-knowing intelligence for a distributed and fragmented system of localized but connected knowledge."

"Process and Procedure are the last hiding place of people without the wit and wisdom to do their job properly."

glocker21

Quote from: mtmisfit on February 18, 2009, 07:32:23 PM
Glocker,

Any plans for a presence at the Helena Gun Show this weekend?

I have called the organizers twice with zero response. I was hoping to show up with flyers to distribute. Will you be there?
"Americans, both politicians and voters, may have become corrupted by big government beyond redemption.

A virtuous government requires a virtuous people.

A frugal government requires a selfâˆ'reliant people.

A free country requires people who value liberty more than
money."
Charley Reese

mtmisfit

Wife & I will be going....we don't have a table at this one.  The new FONRA chairman didn't plan on starting this early.

Should be able to leave flyers on the table by the cashier or on the table with the other gunshow flyers.

Maybe we should plan on getting a table for the Bozeman or Butte show to promote the AS at Three Forks.
"Count it the greatest sin to prefer life to honor, and for the sake of living to lose what makes life worth having."

"Lo Que Sea, Cuando Sea, Donde Sea"

".. You MUST learn from the mistakes of others. You can't possibly live long enough to make them all yourself..."

"central planning cannot work because it is trying to substitute an individual all-knowing intelligence for a distributed and fragmented system of localized but connected knowledge."

"Process and Procedure are the last hiding place of people without the wit and wisdom to do their job properly."