News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Appleseed 101 for 2015

Started by JoeZ, March 11, 2015, 08:08:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoeZ

Greetings all,
The Saint Augustine School principal has requested I run the Appleseed 101 again and so it starts...tomorrow. The Appleseed 101 is an extracurricular activity for grades 6 - 12. They can gain .5 credit for successful completion, which of course includes two field days at an Appleseed. The class has 11 students signed up.

It is held on Thursday, after school. It starts at 3:00 pm and runs for an hour or so. If anyone is interested in taking one of the days, PM me.

Thanks for your consideration,
JoeZ
"What is she, that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the Moon, elect as the sun, terrible as the army of a camp set in array?" Canticle of Canticles 6:9

JoeZ

I must make a small change due to my error. The class will be held on Tuesday of each week.
"What is she, that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the Moon, elect as the sun, terrible as the army of a camp set in array?" Canticle of Canticles 6:9

JoeZ

Greetings all.

The students involved with this class and their parents have been hesitant with committing a weekend to going to an Appleseed which is necessary to complete the course. So far only two students have completed this portion even though we have several shoots near by. (Hubertus, West Bend, Racine) So I offered a during the week field trip Appleseed to the principal and he agreed. The students all jumped at the idea of not having to go to school for one day.

This is a private Appleseed for a Catholic school so please contact me before signing up.

JoeZ