News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Signing Up w/ Gift Certificates?

Started by BrotherBill3, February 25, 2015, 11:19:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrotherBill3

TJ Brian or ... anyone?

I have 2 gift certificates for this year - I bought during the sale at the end of 2014
The plan is this:

I will attend Elwood in March (14,15) with the one Gift Certificate .... (please have an orange hat for me on stand by  ;) )

The 2nd one is for Patriots Weekend - I am bringing my nephew's son - at Crawfordsville unless one closer to home pops up yet.
(that'd be Indy, Elwood, Noblesville ...)
... and provided I do my part in March - I would attend w/ him as a new Orange Hat
... (or pay again and try again for the Rifleman Patriots weekend w/ him if I don't get it in March).

I just went to sign up w/ the gift certificates through the eventbrite part of the site  - for Elwood and there is no where to put the G/C in.
Nor is there a number on the G/C to enter as an "apply code" thing for there.

Any advise? - Am I missing something? (incidentally - Elwood went from 10 to 9 left on Eventbrite).

Can whomever is SB make a note of this? I am asking here as I know in the past making sure the SB knew seemed to be the important part.

Thanks
"Brother" Bill 3

Nero

Just sign up as Free/Special and turn in the gift cert at the shoot.
"Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet depreciate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground. They want rain without thunder and lightning. They want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters." —Frederick Douglass

BrotherBill3

Quote from: Nero on February 25, 2015, 11:42:50 AM
Just sign up as Free/Special and turn in the gift cert at the shoot.

Thanks! Will do.

Need to make sure both spots are set - the 2nd one
- sending kid off to USMC boot camp (August) as a rifleman/patriot I hope (that's the plan).