News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Valentine Day Shoot

Started by hawkeye, February 11, 2015, 08:25:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hawkeye

Time for the Valentine Day shoot , bring your sweetheart she shoots free! Shoot starts at 09:30, you will need a side arm (pistol) with 20 rounds. No cross draw or shoulder holsters please. You will draw from your holster and engage targets then ground your pistol on a barrel or reel then proceed to your rifle to shoot the course of fire.  Targets will be set up from 200 to 460 yards and one side of the course can be engaged with iron sights. First round hits count but you can take a second shot. $20.00 per head ladies shoot free see your at Ramsuer! bring lunch. Steve 
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of crap by the clean end." Texas A&M student

hawkeye

We had a great day weather wise for a shoot , several shooters showed up and completed the course. The pistol part of the shoot went smooth and will become part of the course. I wish I had taken pictures especially of the sub moa group at 300 with the 1917, that was a once in a life time event I think.  Thank You Steve
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of crap by the clean end." Texas A&M student