News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

PHenry's NRA Radio Interview

Started by Lawrence, February 06, 2015, 12:23:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lawrence

Fellow Faithful NC Volunteers,

Don't miss this!

http://www.nranews.com/cam/video/cam-and-company-2015-trey-dawson-project-appleseed-marksmanship-clinics/list/sportsman-channel-videos

Also, following this, there is a link to Barbie's interview from the 2014 Indiana NRA convention.

Good Stuff!

PHenry

This interview, like some others recently done, was a direct result of Heather's press releases in FL. It took a couple years and a lot of persistence on her part, but it begins to gain traction. She has done many for the March RBC at Ramseur, so hopefully that will be well attended. Huzaaah! ^:)^ Three cheers for Heather!

And, my deep apologies to the fine state of CA. As I am a tad dislexyc, I often switch things up in my mind - even when I know correct answer.  :-[
Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata