News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Welcome the Southeast's newest Senior Instructor

Started by DrJohn, February 03, 2015, 05:57:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrJohn

I just posted an announcement on the Southeast section of the forum welcoming the Appleseed's newest Senior Instructor, Morpheus. I posted on the Southeast section because SI is a job title belonging to a region, rather than to a particular state. Or given Appleseed's current direction, one might even say that SI belongs to the entire country, rather than to a particular region or state. Be that as it may, Morpheus is well known and greatly respected throughout our state, and I am sure he has many friends and admirers who are interested in his promotion. Given that Georgia now has three Senior Instructors, I would expect that the job of helping our sister states further the Appleseed mission will be just a little easier and more effective. After all, the job of SI is mainly to improve and further the Appleseed mission by working Boot Camps, KD Clinics, and helping at regular events. Please join me in extending Morpheus our heartiest congratulations.
"It is an indispensable duty, my brethren, which we owe to God and our country, to rouse up and bestir ourselves, and, being animated with a noble zeal for the sacred cause of liberty, to defend our lives and fortunes, even to the shedding of the last drop of blood....

Agrivere

"The great body of our citizens shoot less as times goes on. We should encourage rifle practice among schoolboys, and indeed among all classes, as well as in the military services by every means in our power. Thus, and not otherwise, may we be able to assist in preserving peace in the world... The first step � in the direction of preparation to avert war if possible, and to be fit for war if it should come � is to teach men to shoot." -Theodore Roosevelt

AFTERMATH

"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

Maximum Ordinate

Congrats, Steve! 

Your unflappable demeanor and passion for Liberty are an inspiration to many.   Our students are fortunate to have you in the program.  :)
"... the most valuable of all talents, that of never using two words where one will do."
-Thomas Jefferson

We're in the Liberty business.  Stay on Mission - Stay on Message.

Want to be a more effective Instructor?  Visit Appleseed Academy.

connibear

......"Where the spirit of the Lord is there is Liberty."    I Cor. 3:17b

A Nation that does not serve the Lord Jesus Christ cannot and does not have Liberty.

Roswell

Known Distance Qualified: Talladega, AL 12-3-16 - 45/50; Distinguished 49/50 - Talladega, AL 12-8-19
Instructor Boot Camp: Toccoa, GA 7-13, 8-15; Pelham, TN 2-14, 2-16; Columbiana, AL 2-15; Canton, GA 2-18, 1-19, 2-20, 2-21, 3-22, 2-23, 1-24
Shoot Boss Boot Camp and Liberty Seminar: Toccoa, GA 8-14 & Canton, GA 1-19

Pistol Instructor Boot Camp: South Huntsville, AL 5-20; Canton, GA 1-21, 2-24
Pistol Qualified: Spencer, TN 4-10-21
Charter Pistol Instructor Boot Camp: Antioch, TN 2-22 & Canton, GA 1-23