News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

2015 Kansas Roll Call

Started by connibear, January 28, 2015, 10:05:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

connibear

If you are a Kansas Instructor then please chime in and lets see who we got to work with. Don't worry I'm not going to restrict any kind of access if you don't speak up. However, you may not be included in PM's or other important things that might be happening. If you don't get on the forum much, please be sure to at least check your state board. If you know someone who has not been on the forum but is still interested in helping then tell them to post here.

Look forward to hearing from everyone.
......"Where the spirit of the Lord is there is Liberty."    I Cor. 3:17b

A Nation that does not serve the Lord Jesus Christ cannot and does not have Liberty.

Lomshek

I'm on board!  Kind of limited by my job running my bicycle shop (open on Saturdays) so can't close it too many times a year but I'm in.

KSFlatlander

I'm in also. Life keeps me pretty busy but I can squeeze in an appleseed 3-4 times a year.

postal16

I am in...and will do my best to get in 3-4 AS this year, but will likely only be able to do Saturdays
"Never argue with an idiot, they will only drag you down to their level and beat you with experiance"
-Anonymous

6th Great-Grandson to Eleazer Hamlin (1732-1807) who answered the Lexington alarm, April 19, 1775, he was second lieutenant in Captain James Hatch's company and marched from West Parish, Pembroke, to Scituate and Marshfield. In list of officers in General Thomas' regiment, commissioned May 19, 1775, he held the rank of captain, and Jan. 1, 1776, he was captain in the Twenty-third Continental Infantry. He was in the army at Peekskill, New York, Dec. 27, 1776. Tradition in the family gave it that because of his large family at home he was retired with the rank of brevot major and that General Washington on bidding him farewell gave him $200 in Continental money. Four of his sons: Africa, Europe (my 5th Great Grandfather), America and Eleazer, and a son-in-law, Major Seth Phillips, served in the revolutionary army.

Shawn McEwen

It seems I'm a bit late to this party (haven't been online in ages) but I'm in as well.  All done with the move and am settling in here in Edwardsville.  I'm looking forward to Desoto next month.
Shawn

sweir69

A little late to this thread, but I am here in Wichita and am a new IIT. Would love to help if my schedule allows.