News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Flyer request

Started by Packrat, December 20, 2014, 12:40:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Packrat

New member here.  I was in Mountain View yesterday and stopped by Mountain View Surplus on El Camino.  Was looking for a sling and a few other items.  Chatted with the owner and the subject of Appleseed came up.  He served in the Army and is interested in getting his son to an Appleseed.  He said he had some flyers in his store before, but has run out and would like to get some more.  Can anyone help?  Seems like a good place to spread the word.

Cheers,
Packrat

bob 210

Please send me a PM with an address and I can ship them to you or the store owner.

Quote from: Packrat on December 20, 2014, 12:40:14 AM
New member here.  I was in Mountain View yesterday and stopped by Mountain View Surplus on El Camino.  Was looking for a sling and a few other items.  Chatted with the owner and the subject of Appleseed came up.  He served in the Army and is interested in getting his son to an Appleseed.  He said he had some flyers in his store before, but has run out and would like to get some more.  Can anyone help?  Seems like a good place to spread the word.

Cheers,
Packrat
If ye love wealth better than liberty,the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom,go home from us.We ask not your counsels or arms.Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you.May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. SA