News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

help in Hollywood

Started by 9mm4545, December 17, 2014, 07:07:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

9mm4545

Might have been a mistake but today I opened up 10 more slots for the Hollywood, FL shoot on Jan. 10-11. Thems that have been there know that this is a premier range that almost always sells out. When another couple asked to be added to a sold out shoot, I couldn't say no and have opened up the 100 yard side of the range as well. Because of the peculiar arrangement of this range, a few additional hands will be needed to make this work. The good news is this is a very popular shoot in January--in south Florida. So, if you are tired of the cold and snow, here is a fantastic chance to do some good while enjoying some Florida warmth and hospitality. Don't be shy; sign up and help us out.
The American Constitution is remarkable for its simplicity; but can only suffice a people habitually correct in their actions, and would be utterly inadequate to the wants of a different nation.  Change the domestic habits of the Americans, their religious devotion, and their high respect for morality, and it will not be necessary to change a single letter in the Constitution in order to vary the whole form of their government. - Francis Grund 1837

smoakingun

I am already signed up, but we will need at least 2 more to run the line safely on both ranges.
A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks.

Thomas Jefferson

malabar

Bruce,

are you good for this shoot or do you still need hands?

tk
The Second Amendment is a doomsday provision, one designed for those exceptionally rare circumstances where all other rights have failed -- where the government refuses to stand for reelection and silences those who protest; where courts have lost the courage to oppose, or can find no one to enforce their decrees. However improbable these contingencies may seem today, facing them unprepared is a mistake a free people get to make only once.

-- Justice Alex Kozinski, US 9th Circuit Court, 2003