News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

FBG Texas has another Red Hat!

Started by drip drop, December 09, 2014, 05:13:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drip drop

Howdy All,

Please help me in congratulating DingyDog (Don) on earning his Red Hat!  ^:)^ ^:)^

He's quite a solid instructor and I'm happy to see him earn this.

Ray

carlb

"He who sacrifices essential liberty for temporary safety deserves neither" - Benjamin Franklin
"Children should be educated and instructed in the principles of freedom." - John Adams
"One hundred rounds do not constitute fire power. One hit constitutes fire power." - General Merritt Edson, U.S. Marine Corps

scuzzy

An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

PaleRider

Contgratulations Don! Hopefully I'll be up to help you out sometime this winter or spring. I haven't been there in a while.
Tim
"And I looked, and behold a pale horse; and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him." Rev 6:8

El Tejano

Orale!!! Don!!!  :cool2: Congrat's  :~ :~ :~ And Welcome Jedi!!!

A-lister

Way to go Don. It was great to be there and be a small part of it. ;D
We in America do not have government by the majority-we have government by the majority who participate......All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
Thomas Jefferson