News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

OK WY instructors "rally on me"

Started by colonial shooter, November 03, 2008, 10:27:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

colonial shooter

Hey guys, been a while. Sorry haven't been here in the trenches in ciber space. But I haven't been idle either. I had to revert to the ancient method of "Ma Bell" to  keep in touch. 2009 is right around the corner and we are already planning for a busy year. Starting with an April 19th shoot in Kemmerer, followed by a BC and AS in Douglas April 26-May 3. Newcastle in June, and at least one more trip to Kemmerer and Douglas in the fall. Still working on shoots in Casper in June, waiting for a date in Laramie, Buffalo, and Sundance. If anyone has ideas or suggestions to get this ball rolling, drop a reply and then PM myself or Risky Business.

All of you new IIT's lets get ready to rumble. J_T, Beaulahtrash, biathlon, and any others that are interested, lets make the rest of the states see how the state with the least population gets things done.

Lay out the targets gents.
"When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny." --Thomas Jefferson

Only the dead have seen the end of war
Plato

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

colonial shooter

Almost ten days and no replies, What do I have to do to get you Womingites to respond? Promise the Hooters tour?
"When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny." --Thomas Jefferson

Plato

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

biathlon

Mornin Sam. Pardon the delay. Everyone in my shop is still hunting and I've been buried. I'm working on a winter shoot with some FSW folks and hope to have the "Frozen Chosin" and some other fun events in January. The next month or so is gonna be occupied by festivities around the holidays. Thanksgiving, Hanukah, Christmas, are ya gonna show up for the buffalo feast Dec 13th at my place? We'll chat then.

montana shooter

Howdy Colonial.......looks kinda lonely around here, so's I figured I'd swing by and take up some ciberspace for ya.  Looks like you've got lots planned for the upcoming year.  Keep me posted, and maybe I can stop by for an AS.

take care,
kb
The American Creed:  "Conservative in fundamental prinicples.....but the principles conserved are liberal, and some, indeed, are radical!"  Gunnar Myrdal

Never surrender freedom for laws that can't affect criminals;  they disobey laws for a living!

glocker21

Hey Colonial, kinda quiet over here so I figured I would send a shout out to you and yours. I hope you had a great Thanksgiving day
"Americans, both politicians and voters, may have become corrupted by big government beyond redemption.

A virtuous government requires a virtuous people.

A frugal government requires a selfâˆ'reliant people.

A free country requires people who value liberty more than
money."
Charley Reese

montana shooter

Hey Big Guy @&).....what up?...... even if you're on vacay, you always have your laptop runnin'.  Give me a shout when you can wouldja'?.....we'll catch up.

take care,
kb
The American Creed:  "Conservative in fundamental prinicples.....but the principles conserved are liberal, and some, indeed, are radical!"  Gunnar Myrdal

Never surrender freedom for laws that can't affect criminals;  they disobey laws for a living!

Beulahtrash

I'm up for whatever needs to be done. Just get in touch and we can schedule things. I can probably drag J_T with me too.
Just doing what I can with what I got. - Burt Gummer

I am COMPLETELY out of ammo. That's never happened to me before. - Burt Gummer

colonial shooter

Ok, glad to see at least a couple of IIT's showing up here. The season is now a go. With a filling schedule ( see below) we are going to need everyone's help to pull it off. Risky and I are only two guys and can only be in one place at a time. (haven't figured out the split thing yet ;D) If you aren't an IIT or instructor yet, please sign up for the two boot camps and/or do it the hard way by teaching on the trail. Whatever gets the job done is what we are looking for.

The current list of shoots thru June are:

Kemmerer- April 18-19
Douglas BC- April26-May3
Kemmerer BC- May 31-June 7
Newcastle- June 6-7
Jackson Hole- June 13-14
Casper- June 20-21
Kemmerer- June 27-28

Plato

biathlon

Looks like I'm gonna be rollin quite a bit this summer. I failed "behavior modification" again and do NOT have spousal supervision this year. Wait'l ya see my "Wyoming Instructor In Training" hat.  :o 

colonial shooter

Good that means you should be forwarding the new range info ASAP.. ??? Behavior modification? Isn't that what happens to most after a few beers?

Plato

colonial shooter

[attachment=1]

Here is the flier thru June. Lets get them into the public and see how the numbers climb

Plato

risky buisness

Great Flier guys, I just Downloaded that puppy and will start getting them spread around ,We happen to have 2 more IITs down this way so it's all up to you folks if you want to get on board with this IIT thing. I personall ssay this is the best thing since TECH Sights guys
Risky Buisness, Rifleman and worlds fastest single shot M1 Garand operator

J_T

A few days ago Amazon and the BBT just delivered me my very own shiny new copy of Paul Revere's Ride! O0

colonial shooter

Very good, now lets put it too good use. Are you signed up for that BC yet ;D? Hope to run into you again soon.

Plato

risky buisness

Hey Colonial, got your PM, yea I'm good for Jackson, hey how you fixed for IITs ?
I got 3 ready to roll.
Risky Buisness, Rifleman and worlds fastest single shot M1 Garand operator

colonial shooter

Hoping to hold an IBC two days prior. Waiting on the word, Hoping that JB can teach that while he is passing through. I'm not sure of my availability for this one, still getting schedule at work approved.

Plato