News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

KWSS Yes it's that time again

Started by hawkeye, November 30, 2014, 07:42:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hawkeye

The date of the Korean War Sniper shoot will be January 24th 2015. We will use the same course of fire (low Round Count) as the other shoots. Targets will be more hidden and scopes are recommended.  One stage will be fired prone on the cold concrete the other off a prop of some kind. There may be a pick up pistol involved of soviet design too.  The weather will be cold so dress for it. If we have enough interest we will do some Rattle Battle too.  Cost  will $20.00 per shooter Ladies free as always. Bring a friend! I will get the rest of the schedule out as soon as I can.
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of crap by the clean end." Texas A&M student

wildman

This is my rifle. There are many like it but this one is mine.... "My Rifle" the creed of a US Marine by MG WH Rupertus,USMC