News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Maj John Pitcairn in Muzzleloader Magazine

Started by olefido, November 27, 2014, 09:30:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

olefido

There is the first part of a series of articles in the Nov/Dec issue of Muzzleloader Magazine on the life of Maj John Pitcairn. Interesting facts include that Maj Pitcairn and Paul Revere were neighbors in Boston, Maj Pitcairn regularly attended services at Christ Church(the Old North Church), and his son who was a British Naval Officer was the namesake of Pitcairn Island of "Mutiny on the Bounty" fame.

http://www.muzzleloadermagazine.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=7&products_id=285

Always looking for more perspective into our stories.

I tried to post this is the History section, but apparently I am not allowed to post there.
"That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there." -George Orwell

Big John

It's not your access. All levels of the instructor sub board, with the exception of a few, are locked to be archived. Something about
the forum having 3 different generations of info on it. Fall cleaning to be a lean machine, I guess.

There should be a new analog to that history board soonish.