News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

New Green Hat in Missouri

Started by 209Ken, November 05, 2014, 10:51:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

209Ken

A little bird told me that Connibear has completed his SBIT and is now the newest Shoot Boss in the Show-Me State!

Congratulations my friend!  ^:)^
Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe. - Abraham Lincoln

Mutti

What an inspiration - Congrats my Friend!

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."
Herm Albright
(1876 - 1944)

KD Cat

Huzzah!!! Huzzah!!! Huzzah!!!
There could not be a more dedicated guy in Appleseed!! O0

KD Cat

When a man loves cats, I am his friend without further introduction.
-Mark Twain

Don't limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember, you can achieve.
-Mary Kay Ash

RiflesnReins

HUZZAH CONNIBEAR! It is an honor to have you step up to the responsibility of a Shoot Boss. I cannot wait to work for you......Missouri is very lucky to have you.
:bow:
RnR
"Come on guys!  Keep your eyes on your magazines. Stop looking at RnR to tell you when to fire. I know you can hear her down there. Trust me I should know, I live in the same house!."  Mutti

"The truly blind are those who will not open their eyes to see"

"How can a man die better, than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his Fathers, and the temple of his Gods."
"Horatius At The Bridge"
Thomas Lord Macaulay

I am not sleeping... I'm just practicing the prone position.

"Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen."
― Winston Churchill

"The trouble is not in dying for a friend, but in finding a friend worth dying for."
― Mark Twain

Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.
George S. Patton

StevenK

Unbridled Liberty

HUZZAH!  Congratulations sir on your dedication and commitment!

UL
For Liberty, each Freeman Strives
As its a Gift of God
And for it willing yield their Lives
And Seal it with their Blood

Thrice happy they who thus resign
Into the peacefull Grave
Much better there, in Death Confin'd
Than a Surviving Slave

This Motto may adorn their Tombs,
(Let tyrants come and view)
"We rather seek these silent Rooms
Than live as Slaves to You"

Lemuel Haynes, 1775

connibear

Thanks guys, and gals.

Just doing what needed to be done. Hopefully we can turn all our instructor corp. to SB or at least RH.  ;D  Look forward to a great 2015 for appleseed.  O0

Ken, did that little birdie fly over from IL?  :cool2:
......"Where the spirit of the Lord is there is Liberty."    I Cor. 3:17b

A Nation that does not serve the Lord Jesus Christ cannot and does not have Liberty.