News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Please welcome Arizona's newest IIT

Started by azmule, November 02, 2014, 02:09:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

azmule

Please join me in welcoming our newest Instructor In Training, MatthewMcL, who joined the crew at the October KD event in Kingman!
Talk is cheap because the supply exceeds the demand.

Do or do not - there is no "try."'  -Yoda

RangeRat

MatthewMcL

Thanks for the welcome.

Now all I have to do is hook another couple of folks in and maybe for 2016 we can have Flagstaff hosting its own AS events.  It could be fun to have a regularly scheduled chance for a Winterseed in AZ.

Matthew
You've always had the power...  just tap your heels together three times and say, "There's no place like prone...."

George Hacker

Welcome aboard, Matthew. Thanks for stepping up and volunteering. O0

Perhaps we'll meet on the Appleseed Trail at some point in the future. If you get something going in Flag, I have a good friend who lives there and would be interested in attending an event.

George
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."