News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

2015 Schedule...

Started by AMHLDO, October 30, 2014, 04:02:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AMHLDO

Since I've seen some other folks starting to ask about the 2015 schedule in other states, I thought I'd throw this out there.

We're back at the C2 Shooting Center in 2015. It's been a few years, but we're ecstatic to partner up with this great facility again.

There are three Project Appleseed events scheduled at C2 for 2015 so far. As soon as we can get them built in eventbrite they'll be open to the public for registration.  Having them in January and February will allow us to have events already scheduled as the private ranges and clubs wrap up their board meetings and solidify their 2015 calendars.

January 17th-18th
February 21st-22nd
April 18th-19th

Monkey

Thanks for the update AMHLDO!

I think we're done for the year, but the boss and I are anxiously waiting for Eventbrite to post.  And as it stands right now, I'm local for all three events!
"5 minutes for this stage - that's like a week in people years!"

"Responsibility is a unique concept... You may share it with others, but your portion is not diminished. You may delegate it, but it is still with you... If responsibility is rightfully yours, no evasion, or ignorance or passing the blame can shift the burden to someone else. Unless you can point your finger at the man who is responsible when something goes wrong, then you have never had anyone really responsible."
― Hyman G. Rickover

"Scoring is a function of great execution, and winning Is the result, but thinking about winning can pull your focus off of proper execution in a competition. Thinking about process is the answer."- Lanny Bassham

BeSwift

Atta pepper!    O0 O0 O0  BeSwift
"The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well"
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Happiness =  Reality - Expectations

misawa

Woo-hoo!  VA Beach is a little far from the home for me, but I'd like to make at least one of these dates.

Monkey

2 weeks and no update on the schedule yet...

It's almost like waiting for Christmas...or Navy advancement results!

"Responsibility is a unique concept... You may share it with others, but your portion is not diminished. You may delegate it, but it is still with you... If responsibility is rightfully yours, no evasion, or ignorance or passing the blame can shift the burden to someone else. Unless you can point your finger at the man who is responsible when something goes wrong, then you have never had anyone really responsible."
― Hyman G. Rickover

"Scoring is a function of great execution, and winning Is the result, but thinking about winning can pull your focus off of proper execution in a competition. Thinking about process is the answer."- Lanny Bassham

The Wolfhound

C-2 is now live for sign ups!

Monkey

― Hyman G. Rickover

Monkey

Looks like new adds for Fairfax and Lynchburg later in the year.

― Hyman G. Rickover

BadFishy

I am in, thanks for working with C2!  :---
"The condition upon which God hath given liberty to man is eternal vigilance." -- John Philpot Curran

bryanrheem

Bummer, one day Appleseed at NRA Fairfax already sold out? 

AMHLDO

Quote from: bryanrheem on January 04, 2015, 12:03:37 AM
Bummer, one day Appleseed at NRA Fairfax already sold out?

Yeah, that event sold out as fast as I've ever seen one sell out.

BillP_556

That's a sign that 1 days for $40 is a great deal!  Maybe can set a one day up at Elite Shooting Sports in 2015? 
Respectfully,

BillP_556

AMHLDO

Quote from: wplunkett2011 on January 04, 2015, 10:32:53 PM
That's a sign that 1 days for $40 is a great deal!  Maybe can set a one day up at Elite Shooting Sports in 2015?

Yeah, ELITE is on our radar.  As soon as the current ranges solidify their 2015 dates we'll look at developing new ranges and filling holes.

bryanrheem

I agree, while EVERYBODY should attend a full Appleseed to get the full experience, the 1 day option is great for people that can't get away for a full weekend.

BillP_556

Quote from: bryanrheem on January 05, 2015, 12:08:58 PM
I agree, while EVERYBODY should attend a full Appleseed to get the full experience, the 1 day option is great for people that can't get away for a full weekend.

^^^^ describes DC metro in a nut shell!
Respectfully,

BillP_556

bmyk

Great time at C2 this weekend.  Thanks to all the instructors and congratulations to Family Monkey on their achievements.  Singed up for April and my wife is coming with me!  Now off to physical therapy for shoulder rehab... ;-)

The Wolfhound

Cavalier is back up for 2015.  Dates in March, August, September, and October (always 3rd full weekend).  Info links are up, registration is now up on Eventbrite.  Official schedule in the "stickies" at the top.