News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

2015 Schedule for Alabama

Started by Maximum Ordinate, October 30, 2014, 03:46:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maximum Ordinate

Fellow Appleseeders,

The 2015 Schedule for Alabama is up!  We're posting our 4MOA solution - some additions will likely happen soon.

We're looking forward to a Rifleman Boot Camp, two Patriot's Day clinics, and potentially an Instructor Boot Camp (details pending on the latter.)

Sign up early and reserve your spots at the line!  2015 is going to be a great year!   ^:)^

January
RBC     Calera, AL     January 26-30
Appleseed     Calera, AL     January 31 - February 1

February
Appleseed     Columbiana, AL     February 21-22

March
Appleseed     Woodville     March 15-16

April
Appleseed     Gurley, AL     April 18-19
Appleseed     Columbiana, AL     April 18-19

May
Appleseed     Montgomery, AL     In planning
June
Appleseed     Columbiana, AL     June 13-14
August
Appleseed     Columbiana, AL     August 1-2
Appleseed     Guntersville, AL     August 29-30

September
Appleseed     Columbiana, AL     September 12-13

October
Appleseed     Columbiana, AL     October 10-11

November
Appleseed     Calera, AL     November 14-15
"... the most valuable of all talents, that of never using two words where one will do."
-Thomas Jefferson

We're in the Liberty business.  Stay on Mission - Stay on Message.

Want to be a more effective Instructor?  Visit Appleseed Academy.

Maximum Ordinate

Added the date for the Woodville, AL (just east of Huntsville, AL) at Cavern Cove Rimfire.

Don't let the range name fool you... centerfire rifles up to .30 caliber encouraged!

"... the most valuable of all talents, that of never using two words where one will do."
-Thomas Jefferson

andyk

For those that don't know, Cavern Cove is the best competition range in N. Alabama.  They host monthly 3 gun, USPSA, IDPA, Speed Steel, and Cowboy (SASS) matches.  They also hold rimfire only matches several time a month.  There are 3 separate competition ranges plus a 200+ yd rifle range.  They host a state NSSF rimfire match in June, last yr there was over $10K worth of prizes and 200 shooters.  They Also have a State SASS match called Ambush, People from all over the country attend, It's quite an event.  Check them out at

http://rocketcityshooters.com/index.htm

http://www.caverncoverimfire.com/

http://www.northalabamaregulators.com/

PHenry

I'm confused here. I mean AL is only supposed to have maybe one event per year right? What's up with all these events? This is crazy!

This is AL's new SC. Nicely done Rusty.  O0
Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata

Maximum Ordinate

Quote from: PHenry on March 03, 2015, 02:41:36 PM
I'm confused here. I mean AL is only supposed to have maybe one event per year right? What's up with all these events? This is crazy!

This is AL's new SC. Nicely done Rusty.  O0

We have some great instructors down here, Sir.  Accomplishments are a TEAM effort, so thank guys like Darrell and Tracy and Andy and Eddie... I'm just a guy who does paperwork.

-R
-Thomas Jefferson

PHenry

No argument there sir - well familiar with no "I" in team and all.  Alas, the scheduling of events is mostly a poopy little paperwork job that requires persistence and thick skin. Not so "sexy" as strutting a firing line, but a job that must be done in order to get venues and events on the books. Only hits count. Like Fred told me in 2008 when I was telling how hard I was working at it (getting events in FL). He told me that didn't matter one bit. "PHenry, only results count".

Kudos to entire AL cadre - hope to see u all on the trail this year!  O0
Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata