News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

To Florida, with love...

Started by Maximum Ordinate, October 26, 2014, 09:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maximum Ordinate

Dear Floridian Patriots,

The Tennessee Valley is sending you one of our best and brightest... here is your newest Rifleman and Orange Hat:  InsaneMom!!

Take good care of her.   ;)

Rusty, Ramblin'Wreck & SureShotSpartan

"... the most valuable of all talents, that of never using two words where one will do."
-Thomas Jefferson

We're in the Liberty business.  Stay on Mission - Stay on Message.

Want to be a more effective Instructor?  Visit Appleseed Academy.

Engineer shooting

If I knew the world would perish tomorrow, I would still plant my apple tree.        Martin Luther

Maximum Ordinate

"... the most valuable of all talents, that of never using two words where one will do."
-Thomas Jefferson

We're in the Liberty business.  Stay on Mission - Stay on Message.

Want to be a more effective Instructor?  Visit Appleseed Academy.

stoneknives

Great news as a misplaced Tennessean myself in the land of Bull's, Gay-tors and Noles.
If you have any questions about the area or need a hand give me a call 3823993. 
Three'oeight is arranging a little shoot and eat on evening of Nov 6 at Florida Firearms Academy in Tampa for the Appleseeders and friends. Please come and join us.

henry
"When men's rules are Honorable and Just I will follow them. When I find the laws tolerable, I will tolerate them. When I find the rules obnoxious, I will ignore them. When I find evil imposed or codified, I will War against it. My Lord has made it known and understood to me that to accept the gift of freedom I will alone bear the full responsibility everything I do, or chose not to do." I .......    "This is Appleseed. We are here to restore the Republic. Tyrants, major or petty, need not apply."  I .......

"I stand with the mission, Sir" PHenry

308LIBERTY

I moved down here (almost 7 years ago) from the Tennessee Valley as well. Welcome to the Sunshine State!
"We have always looked upon men as a set of beings naturally free - that a people can never be divested of those invaluable rights and liberties which are necessary to the happiness of individuals, to the well-beings of communities or to a well regulated state, but by their own negligence, imprudence, timidity or rashness. They are seldom lost, but when foolishly forfeited or tamely resigned." ~Jonas Clarke

inSANEmom

Hello, all! Thanks, Rusty for the introduction. We moved down to the area over the summer when my husband (active duty Army) was stationed at SOCOM  on MacDill. We are living in Valrico, but close enough that I think I could throw a rock into Brandon. I found out about the Rising Fawn weekend, and decided I needed to be there so I flew to Atlanta and drove the rest of the way. I was determined to FINALLY get a Rifleman's score... had been shooting in the 190-204 range for what seems like forever! It meant a lot for me to do it at Rising Fawn with Rusty, SureShotSpartan, and Ramblin'Wreck by my side.

I would love to attend the get together on the 6th. Please let me know what time. I look forward to getting plugged into the Florida Appleseed group and meeting you all.
-----AMY-----

Above all, we must realize that no arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is so formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women. It is a weapon our adversaries in today's world do not have. - Ronald Reagan

308LIBERTY

It's at 6pm at Florida Firearms Academy, about halfway between Tampa and Oldsmar. (address below) Probably about 30 minutes from you if you don't get stuck in Tampa traffic. I also started a local newsletter and it has maps of both the Tampa region and the state with a 3 month shoot schedule to get you started. Here's the thread with a PDF of the newsletter you can download:

http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=43016.0

PM me for a phone number, if you need directions or have further questions.

Florida Firearms Academy
13317 W Hillsborough Ave, Tampa, Florida 33635
"We have always looked upon men as a set of beings naturally free - that a people can never be divested of those invaluable rights and liberties which are necessary to the happiness of individuals, to the well-beings of communities or to a well regulated state, but by their own negligence, imprudence, timidity or rashness. They are seldom lost, but when foolishly forfeited or tamely resigned." ~Jonas Clarke

Sly223

Welcome Amy
I sent you an invite to our Shoot this weekend!
I hope you show,
I love your Patch and have a heck of a story about my original,
we shoot in the land of the Yotnottin Ranger where it all Began!
My mentor and best friend Willorith was her best friend! ..:..
"Smoakin'2" IBC11/12
"Plattka 3-12"(IBC)FL
What have you done for this program lately?
IBC-Tampa 8,'10
RBC-"Myakka12'10"RCR
C-1, Do-1, Teach many!
"Run all you want, you'll just die tired"!
There is U.S. & there is Dems!