News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

2 Instructors needed!!!

Started by Sadman, October 23, 2014, 04:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sadman

We have an opportunity to work with the National Shooting Sports Foundation on November 1st in Bailey, NC.  There will be around 300 Boy Scouts and their supporting family members participating in a one day event from around 10:00 AM until 4:00 PM on Saturday.  They have asked us to help with their rifle range as RSOs.  They have also agreed to allow us to have a table at the event to advertise our program.  My family will be there (all four of us) but I could use a couple additional instructors (IIT, Instructor, or SB) to help me at this event.

If you have time next weekend please send me a PM so I can share the details with you.  This is a great chance for us to talk up our program and to work with another organization with shared goals.  I see it as a win/win.

Thanks for your consideration, I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

Sadman

Sadman

In case you were curious, nobody has volunteered to go with me out to Baily for this Boy Scout event.  I think it would be a great opportunity to help talk up Appleseed so if you have some time next weekend I would certainly appreciate the help.

Sadman

hawkeye

I may be able to help.let me check on that.
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of crap by the clean end." Texas A&M student

hawkeye

I'll be able to help ,I can try to talk Lawson into coming too. send me some GPS info ect. any support items needed?
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of crap by the clean end." Texas A&M student

Sadman

Excellent, thanks!  I'll work on a PM to you guys with more detail.

Moylan

Patrick, I am sorry that we can't get down there to work on this with you.  We're already booked up for the 1st.  I hope it goes well, and appreciate your working on it!
The chief mark of the Declaration of Independence is the theory of equality.  It is the pure classic conception that no man must aspire to be anything more than a citizen, and that no man should endure to be anything less. 

--GK Chesterton

I believe in liberty very much as Jefferson did, allowing for the fact that a hundred years of history and experience have taught me to believe a little more than he did in original sin.

--also GK Chesterton