News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Nice Appleseed writeup by a Gun Blogger

Started by metalbot, October 27, 2008, 10:22:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

metalbot

Davilla 1108

B9

Looks like Corona, CA Appleseed Oct. 18-19, 2008
"It's very hard to engineer another countries liberation...people have to liberate themselves. Unfortunately in history, many people get killed..."
Medea Benjamin

Fred

Thanks for posting these.

It's always interesting to read someone's experiences at an Appleseed. 8)
"Ready to eat dirt and sweat bore solvent?" - Ask me how to become an RWVA volunteer!

"...but he that stands it now, deserves the thanks of man and woman alike..."   Paine

"If you can read this without a silly British accent, thank a Revolutionary War veteran" - Anon.

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again" - Thomas Paine

What about it, do-nothings? You heard the man, jump on in...

PHenry

This fellow does not miss much does he?

While I made Rifleman at my first event, there is no way I could have either remembered so much or taken notes.

He's sharp and he is a shooter for sure - I smell IIT and it is a delightful fragrance.  8)

Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata

LayloPro

Yep....that was the Corona Oct 18-19, '08 shoot....... 8)

Didn't anybody recognize Bob210 or KoolAid? :D

Odd reading about the way your comments are taken by folks....I was the one giving the "political speech" at the benediction, & the only point I wanted to hammer them with was, no matter which way you want to vote, just VOTE! (Yes, another kick in the foot to sleeping Americans...) Glad I was able to not ruffle any feathers, or negate our apolitical stance (which I heartily agree with, BTW!). ;D

Whoever this was, we'll be seeing them @ the Dec Corona event....this should be interesting 8).....they -really- paid attention to what was put down in front of them, & a 206 @ the end of the first AS isn't too shabby @ all 8).....and, it made him hungry...... ;D

Yep, you -know- we hit all the new Riflemen about "sharing the wealth", no matter which side of the political fence they're on... :D :D

LLP
"The truth only hurts if you're guilty." 

"Fast / cheap / good....you only get 2....Your choice."

"Amateurs talk hardware. Professionals talk software. It doesn't matter what's in your hand or between your legs. It matters what's in your heart and in your mind." Lt Col. Dave Grossman.