News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Mich Libertyseed Schedule 2015

Started by mac66, September 27, 2014, 11:43:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mac66

I am starting to get requests to do Libseeds next year so I thought I would start listing them here instead of the instructor forum. That way any Appleseeder can see them. 

Check back frequently for updates

April 18- Roseville Masonic Center
27151 Gratiot Ave., Roseville MI 48066
6:30 pm 

April 19-Clinton Macomb Library

Clinton Twp MI  canceled by hosts

May 16-Homeschoolers

Lindon MI
1-3 pm 
Status quo, you know, is Latin for 'the mess we're in'.
Ronald Reagan

Even if you are on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there. Will Rogers

The King has degenerated into a tyrant and forfeits all rights to his subjects' obedience."  Patrick Henry, 1765

Motivation?...The best solution to morale problems is to kill all the unhappy people  Ghenghis Khan

mac66

If any IIT, instructor or Applecore wants to do a Libseed let me know. I can set you up, hook you up, hold your hand, help you do one. 

If you have a contact, group, organization etc, let me know and we can try to get a libseed to them.
Status quo, you know, is Latin for 'the mess we're in'.
Ronald Reagan

Even if you are on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there. Will Rogers

The King has degenerated into a tyrant and forfeits all rights to his subjects' obedience."  Patrick Henry, 1765

Motivation?...The best solution to morale problems is to kill all the unhappy people  Ghenghis Khan