News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

New Hampshire - Dalton, NH September 27-28, 2014

Started by scuzzy, September 21, 2014, 03:15:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scuzzy

Hey NH,

Two things:

1. No instructors signed up for the Dalton next weekend. There are 6 pre-regs. I'd hate to have to cancel this event due to no instructors. And we can probably get a waiver for a red hat to run the event if nothing else.

2. I just got off the phone with a guy from NH who has a group of Explorer Scouts. He's a police officer in Portsmouth. They can get 12 people together for a shoot. They would prefer Pelham but are open to other venues to include nearby states. However they will need about 6 loaners. And they are also having a hard time trying to find ammo. Can anybody help with loaners at the very least? And maybe we can work on a low round count event for them? Please PM me if you'd like his contact info.

I'll contact nearby states if we're unable to get something in NH going.

An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

Andy in NH

Hello Scuzzy,

I cannot SB Dalton.

It's a great range with awesome hosts, but I am tied up with work training on the weekends until the end of November.

The outgoing (Ninsho) and incoming (Luigi) SCs were made aware of this back in July.

It's a bummer because like I said the range and hosts are top notch.  Additionally, Dalton is beautiful this time of year up in the White Mountains, but pay and promotion hinges on completing the work training.

Unfortunately that also puts too much on my plate to get involved with the Explorers. 

Best, Andy
Infantry - Everything else is just support!

Infantry - America's only all terrain, all weather weapons system!

Luigi

1. We definitely need help on staffing Dalton. At this point we will need a non-NH Shoot Boss and at least one instructor, so please put the word out loud and clear for help.  I will also email Vietvet for help regionally. I do not want to cancel but we cannot staff ths one locally.

2. Via Rascal21, I am in contact with Garrett about the police explorer group shoot and this is in hand. Not sure where his first message went last month but the link is now established. Thanks for backstopping as this is a great opportunity for us.

RRP

My wife and I were participants in the September 27-28 Dalton event.  We are very grateful it was not canceled.  A special thanks goes out to NhLibertas for providing a great Appleseed experience for us.  Kudos.  Well done!

Roland