News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Gunshot Wound Trauma and Management Class

Started by 308LIBERTY, September 19, 2014, 10:09:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alkeford

I went through the sign up phase. after the confirm. email go back too the registration page with all your info and log in at the top left. Took me a minute and thankfully I kept that page open.

On another note anyone coming in from out of town to take the class is welcome too stay at the house Sat. -:)
Esse Quam Videri (To be rather than seem to be)
Powder With My Brother Ball Most Hero Like Doth Conquer All,
Tomet Nosce
The Suda, a tenth century encyclopedia of Greek Knowledge, says: "the proverb is applied to those whose boasts exceed what they are,"and that "know thyself" is a warning to pay no attention to the opinion of the multitude.

ThePoet

As it turns out, I'll be in Florida this weekend for a conference.  I texted Three O Eight and got the details on signing up.  I look forward to meeting everybody. 

stoneknives

The GSW & Trauma class today was excellent. If you were not at it today you have got too sign up for the course when it is set up this summer.

3 Huzzahs! to Dwight   Three0'Eight  for getting this set up.

Thank you to our instructor Franklin R. a consummate professional. Great information, totally interesting and excellent hands on and a great trauma kit to take 'Seeding with me.
"When men's rules are Honorable and Just I will follow them. When I find the laws tolerable, I will tolerate them. When I find the rules obnoxious, I will ignore them. When I find evil imposed or codified, I will War against it. My Lord has made it known and understood to me that to accept the gift of freedom I will alone bear the full responsibility everything I do, or chose not to do." I .......    "This is Appleseed. We are here to restore the Republic. Tyrants, major or petty, need not apply."  I .......

"I stand with the mission, Sir" PHenry

alkeford

The class was awesome ! 
Thanks Instructor Frank you did a Great Job. Thanks to Three'oEight for putting together. We had a great turn out of AS Instructors from all corners of FL and beyond Proving the level of commitment extends far beyond the Firing line.  I feel proud to be a part of your Ranks. Thank you all for my Liberty. Without patriots like you I have none.
Tomet Nosce
The Suda, a tenth century encyclopedia of Greek Knowledge, says: "the proverb is applied to those whose boasts exceed what they are,"and that "know thyself" is a warning to pay no attention to the opinion of the multitude.

ThePoet

It was a great course. Hats off to Three O Eight for organizing it. It was a pleasure to meet everyone. Thanks for letting me join in and for making me feel welcome.

308LIBERTY

Interest was so overwhelming for this class Mr Riddle had to start turning people away. Not to worry though. He says anyone from Appleseed, who missed this class, can attend a future GSW class for the same rate. He does them about once a month. We always say Appleseed is one of the safest places to be. Now I feel even more secure, knowing my fellow instructors have this training. While safety is always job 1, I think we also owe it to ourselves and our students to be vigilant in preparing for emergency situations, should they arise. Mr Riddle also offers more advanced training, all the way up to a 40 hour First Responder class. I'd like to thank everyone who attended for making this class a success, especially StoneKnives for brining the donuts.  O0
"We have always looked upon men as a set of beings naturally free - that a people can never be divested of those invaluable rights and liberties which are necessary to the happiness of individuals, to the well-beings of communities or to a well regulated state, but by their own negligence, imprudence, timidity or rashness. They are seldom lost, but when foolishly forfeited or tamely resigned." ~Jonas Clarke

stoneknives

Great pictures the first one kind of da' Vinci Last Supper style. phenry would have been in the photo but a certain instructor had bowled him over racing to the back table for more doughnut holes. ;D
"When men's rules are Honorable and Just I will follow them. When I find the laws tolerable, I will tolerate them. When I find the rules obnoxious, I will ignore them. When I find evil imposed or codified, I will War against it. My Lord has made it known and understood to me that to accept the gift of freedom I will alone bear the full responsibility everything I do, or chose not to do." I .......    "This is Appleseed. We are here to restore the Republic. Tyrants, major or petty, need not apply."  I .......

"I stand with the mission, Sir" PHenry

alkeford

Tomet Nosce

PHenry

I know it's hard to believe, but even I don't think I could have said it better:

Alkeford
  The class was awesome !
Thanks Instructor Frank you did a Great Job. Thanks to Three'oEight for putting together. We had a great turn out of AS Instructors from all corners of FL and beyond Proving the level of commitment extends far beyond the Firing line.  I feel proud to be a part of your Ranks. Thank you all for my Liberty. Without patriots like you I have none.

Well worth the time and treasure expended. Franklin even went over my personal kit very carefully, despite running tight on time for another gig. Looking to take more classes from Franklin. His list of accomplishments and creds is as impressive as his command of the subject matter. You can watch some guy in U-tube or you can listen to a man who does it every day in several different capacities and jurisdictions.

Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata