News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Heather's promo work

Started by stoneknives, February 06, 2015, 04:22:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stoneknives

I too would would like to Thank Heather for all the great promo work she has done for the program.

Her work in the office is getting people on the line. As a general once said "troops win battles but planning/logistics win wars"

Thanks Heather

I would have posted this in the current thread (NRA interview) but it seems to be locked. It was my understanding that the State boards were to remain open for communication?
"When men's rules are Honorable and Just I will follow them. When I find the laws tolerable, I will tolerate them. When I find the rules obnoxious, I will ignore them. When I find evil imposed or codified, I will War against it. My Lord has made it known and understood to me that to accept the gift of freedom I will alone bear the full responsibility everything I do, or chose not to do." I .......    "This is Appleseed. We are here to restore the Republic. Tyrants, major or petty, need not apply."  I .......

"I stand with the mission, Sir" PHenry

PHenry

God bless her. Three years of tireless efforts - even after losing her job as a professional reporter. She had a telephone interview yesterday - please pray she gets the job. It will cut into her Appleseeding time, but all of God's kids need to eat!

Three Huzaahs! for Heather! Huzaaah! Huzaaah! Huzaaah!  ^:)^

Soon, we will combine what Heather does with new materials, templates and training - then look out! Can u feel the rumble - the momentum? All aboard! The train is picking up speed. Liberty is the next stop!
Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata

Roswell

Yes! Big props to Heather! She has even gone a step further and has agreed to help me to get GA promotions off the ground as well. Thank you so much for your hard work in bailing the ship out. It is much appreciated.
Known Distance Qualified: Talladega, AL 12-3-16 - 45/50; Distinguished 49/50 - Talladega, AL 12-8-19
Instructor Boot Camp: Toccoa, GA 7-13, 8-15; Pelham, TN 2-14, 2-16; Columbiana, AL 2-15; Canton, GA 2-18, 1-19, 2-20, 2-21, 3-22, 2-23, 1-24
Shoot Boss Boot Camp and Liberty Seminar: Toccoa, GA 8-14 & Canton, GA 1-19

Pistol Instructor Boot Camp: South Huntsville, AL 5-20; Canton, GA 1-21, 2-24
Pistol Qualified: Spencer, TN 4-10-21
Charter Pistol Instructor Boot Camp: Antioch, TN 2-22 & Canton, GA 1-23