News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

UN shoot after action report, big picture warning!

Started by JohnnyReb, October 26, 2008, 11:40:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnnyReb

The UN Shoot, now renamed the First Annual Pop Ups and Pumpkins Shoot, went off with a bang! Some of the pumpkins were loaded with tannerite!  ;D
Some rain in the morning but it cleared up by mid morning. I was happy to shoot a perfect score on the sniper event, those 500 yard pop ups are tough!

One Bank to rule them all, one Bank to find them, one Bank to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.

JohnnyReb

One Bank to rule them all, one Bank to find them, one Bank to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.

JohnnyReb

Joe and his Custom Serb Sniper was my main competition in the scoped rifle class!

JohnnyReb

wildman

Wow thanks Jon for the pictures. That Serb rifle sure has a long barrel! Your picture of the range that has a circle drawn around the target at 450 really shows how the target actually looks. That target can be hit by anyone that is willing to do the work and it really doesn't matter if your using iron sights or a scope. It can be done. Thanks again
This is my rifle. There are many like it but this one is mine.... "My Rifle" the creed of a US Marine by MG WH Rupertus,USMC

Law man

Whoa Jon! Great pictures of the event. That one with the 450 pop up really shows what a challenge it is to hit, but like Joe said, you can do it if your willing to do the work. Thanks again Wild Man for running the shoot and thanks Jon for the pics. 
My Dad's a Drill Sargent, I can't help the way that I am.

Redwolf

Thanks for a great shoot Joe. We had an outstanding time. The pumpkins did not have a chance; we kept them pin down good. Looking forward for the next one.
Jon excellent pictures thanks.

hawkeye

Wow! Great pictures Jon Thanks! Had to be one of the better shoots, lots of pumpkin parts and pieces all over the place. I,m cleaning brass and getting ready for the KW sniper shoot. Thanks to all for the support and helping the young shooters out. That sitting position  with my feet in the slippery mud was tough to hold. Thanks again Wildman!
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of crap by the clean end." Texas A&M student