News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Potosi, WI 13-14Sep2014

Started by IXOYE, September 14, 2014, 10:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IXOYE

We had a great shoot in Potosi, WI this weekend. While the number of shooters was low, they all did a fantastic job of working on and improving their marksmanship skills. Everyone showed remarkable improvement and were clearly demonstrating they have the ability to make hits out to 400 yards. With a little work on their speed for the second and third stages and I'm convinced we will have a couple more earning their rifleman patches.

Many thanks go out to Patrick for driving clear across the state to be our shoot boss and to the Southwest Wisconsin Sportsman Club for hosting our event. I also want to thank all of the participants for coming and to commend them for their steadfastness and persistence.

I will post some pictures in a following note.

Rex
The only thing necessary for evil to prosper is for good men to do nothing! (Edmund Burke)

IXOYE

Here are some of the pictures I took on Sunday.

The group on Sunday

Shooting Patrick's AR brings a smile
to Liza's face

Shooting through rose colored glasses

Everyone enjoyed shooting the AR's

Everyone's off-hand groups were great!

The last AQT of the day

Shoot like a girl if you can

Thank goodness for loaner rifles with
pink cheek risers

Liza finally found a seated position that
worked for her

The 10/22 was the gun of choice this day

In the bubble

Patrick helping Liza

It seems like pink
was popular today

Everyone had scopes
on Sunday

Waiting for the Fire command

How can you not be
happy during an Appleseed
The only thing necessary for evil to prosper is for good men to do nothing! (Edmund Burke)