News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Keep M1bzrk in your prayers

Started by colonial shooter, September 13, 2014, 06:32:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

colonial shooter

Berk suffered a heart attack last night, he was life flighted to Casper and is currently resting. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers. wtll keep things updated as info is available.
"When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny." --Thomas Jefferson

Only the dead have seen the end of war
Plato

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

connibear

......"Where the spirit of the Lord is there is Liberty."    I Cor. 3:17b

A Nation that does not serve the Lord Jesus Christ cannot and does not have Liberty.

Prone to Knit

Absolutely. Berk is a sweet, sweet man.

Kim
"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm." - George Orwell
That's why I knit for our troops.
http://coversandsoles.org

Josey Wales

..Get Better Soon Brother in Liberty............................JW............. :--- :--- :--- :--- :--- :---
..to hell with them fellows, buzzards gotta eat same as worms..

colonial shooter

Good news, Berk answered his cell phone at the hospital. He seems to think he may be home tomorrow. We'll see. Have to slow him down a bit for his health ya know.  ~~:)
"When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny." --Thomas Jefferson

Only the dead have seen the end of war
Plato

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

AFTERMATH

Quote from: colonial shooter on September 14, 2014, 09:20:26 PM
Good news, Berk answered his cell phone at the hospital. He seems to think he may be home tomorrow. We'll see. Have to slow him down a bit for his health ya know.  ~~:)

@)
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

Charles McKinley

Great News on his release.

Prayers sent
Last evening, it occurred to me that when a defender of Liberty is called home, their load lands upon the shoulders of the defenders left behind. Just as the Founders did their duty for Liberty, every subsequent generation must continue their work lest Liberty perish. As there is no way for the remaining adults to take on the work of those that die, we must pass the ideals and duties on to the children. -PHenery

M1bzrk

Thank you all for your prayers and thoughts.  I am now "recuperating at home" - too much to do, and few of us can number the days.  First chopper ride since 1963 and the medic -bless 'em all - told me, "No, it's not a Huey.  It's a Huey Pup!"
Thanks again
bzrk

Earl

Good you are home to recover, follow the doctor's good advice, get your family and friends to help and look at your life, because you are there -- what happened to you is tough enough without realizing the next time it only gets worse. You are blessed with more than one chance, 1963 till now is a pretty good run. Lots of love in your life, use it. O0
... to catch the fire in another American for sharing the skills and our heritage to our posterity. Maybe my perfect shots will be made by those I met along the trials and trails of Appleseed. I know that America is a nation of Riflemen.