News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

SMURF's final Appleseed

Started by Spartan, September 12, 2014, 12:13:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spartan

I was informed today that SMURF will be retiring after the Saratoga Appleseed.  I want to thank him for all of his stellar work.  He is the epitome of an instructor, a shootboss and KD expert.  He has technical expertise, endurance, initiative to develop better use of facilities and the ability to lead a team of instructors and to motivate and coach shooters.  Good Luck SMURF.  You have helped a great unknown number of shooters and instructors.  Your presence was always an inspiration to all.
"With your shield or on it"

George Hacker

Thank you for your contribution, Smurf. Sorry we didn't get to meet face to face.

George
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."

BeSwift

Huzzah to you sir, and thank you for your efforts and contributions to the program! I hope that you'll rejoin us in the future!   BeSwift
"The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well"
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Happiness =  Reality - Expectations

KodyJaret

Smurf,,,

We did get to meet face to face, and  I hope we meet again.

KJ

The Mrs.

What can be said....Thank You and you will be missed.  I hope to see you on the trail again someday in some way, shape or form.

Sue
Think with love and truth
See with love and truth
Speak with love and truth
Hear with love and truth
And come from the heart, with love, and truth, and honor.

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. ~ Margaret Mead  US anthropologist