News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

NYS Preparedness Classes

Started by The Mrs., September 08, 2014, 03:22:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Mrs.

For those who might be interested, NYS is offering Preparedness Classes throughout the State or Online.  Administered by the NYS National Guard, the purpose is to serve as "an introduction to responding to a natural or man-made disaster."

If you are interested in registering for either the in person or online course, go to http://www.prepare.ny.gov/training-events
Think with love and truth
See with love and truth
Speak with love and truth
Hear with love and truth
And come from the heart, with love, and truth, and honor.

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. ~ Margaret Mead  US anthropologist

Smurf

Barbie

Thank you for posting this... I'm going to try and check one of these events out.
Barbie
(812)-290-4738
barbie_bedel@yahoo.com

Indiana Appleseed:  Farm Bred, Brass Fed

Lord make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true, and my hands faster than those who would seek to destroy me.  Grant me victory over my foes, and those  that wish to do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be if I only had my Gun; and Lord if today is truly the day that you take me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.

Another D.O.M.

Looks like really good stuff.  Thanks Sue!
"Dark & difficult times lie ahead.  Soon we must all face the choice between what is right, and what is easy."  Dumbledore