News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

AAR Ramah CO IBC Aug 30, 2014

Started by Long Rifle, September 07, 2014, 12:54:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Long Rifle

Had a great crew come to the IBC I ran at the Ben Lomond Gun Club in Ramah CO last weekend. Will, Fred, Markus, and Leland all were attentive and enthusiastic. Everyone got multiple chances to teach various pieces of the Appleseed POI. History is always challenging to tell but everyone made a good effort and I look forward to hearing how their story telling improves. Keep studying the Instructor Manual, practice your stories, and contact me if I can help you.

Thanks for coming and I look forward to working with you on shoots here in Colorado.
Those that can, DO. Those that can DO MORE, teach.
Practice doesn't make perfect. Perfect practice makes perfect.

cognitive dissonance

Thanks for holding the IBC, LR.  It was good to catch up.

There was a low turnout for the class, but the quality of the guys more than made up for it.  I learned a lot, and had a great time.

Will, Markus and Leland - I look forward to working with you!

Fred

Black Powder

I was blown away by the quality of the instruction. L.R. You truly have a gift, thank you for sharing it with us. It was great meeting all of you and I look forward to working with all of you. Special thanks to one shot one hole and colo pete for your insites and help.
  Markus