News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

funfaler gets "forced march" to Sacramento

Started by funfaler, October 22, 2008, 09:38:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

funfaler

Hey CA Appleseeders,

I will be coming to Sacramento for work, over the next two weekends.

Arriving early Saturday morning, departing Monday afternoon.

Other than doing Appleseed work and trying to visit a range in the area, as a potential Appleseed site, I will be doing nothing over the weekend.

This is an opportunity for me to meet any North/Central Appleseeders, heck, I will buy lunch if you give me a ride to the range  ;) ;D  (there are In and Outs up there....right?   ;) )

Anyway, if you want to meet, talk about the program, look over a range, I would enjoy spending some of this time with some Appleseeders.

Send me a PM and we can exchange contact info.

Look forward to meeting you.

The dips in your couch will go away if you get up and take the Seventh Step!

Johnnyappleseed

Hey FF,

When you get to come to L. A. we will talk. We will take you to the range we go to.

~SS
Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
Calvin Coolidge

Spatulaman

Maybe you can get an audience with "The Governator" and give him the sales pitch. Don't be nervous, just pretend he's the refridgerator repairman....

Wheeler44

If it wasn't an 18 hour drive I'd come for the weekend. And an In and Out Burger :P
Wheeler44
"Appleseed,  putting the second amendment into the hands of American citizens."     -Mrs. Wheeler

"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship instructors on the planet."   -Son of Martha

Wade

You never know I miaght end up stuck in LA or Sacramento this weekend  :o

Wade
Got Tired of looking for a Rifle Range So we Dug one up!
WOOF!
4 box's #1 the soap box#2 the letter box #3 the ballot box #4 the cartridge box, The founding fathers picked up the Cartridge box so that WE could use the first 3,,IMO If you don't use those 3 then you dishonour the founding Fathers !