News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Good News!

Started by Fred, August 13, 2014, 06:52:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fred

I am happy to announce that the RWVA has promoted VietVet to Senior Instructor.

After speaking with him and discussing a plan for the Northeast, a Region which has been hit hard with several newly passed firearms laws, I feel this is a step in the right direction. VietVet is now entering his sixth year of involvement with Project Appleseed, has been the NE Regional Coordinator for the past 3 years and has fulfilled all of the requirements necessary to become an SI. He has expressed his eagerness to take on this new responsibility and help guide the Northeast on a path to accomplish what our Forefather intended this region to be.

Please join me in welcoming, congratulating and supporting VietVet as our newly appointed Senior Instructor.

Fred

"Ready to eat dirt and sweat bore solvent?" - Ask me how to become an RWVA volunteer!

"...but he that stands it now, deserves the thanks of man and woman alike..."   Paine

"If you can read this without a silly British accent, thank a Revolutionary War veteran" - Anon.

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again" - Thomas Paine

What about it, do-nothings? You heard the man, jump on in...

sgtrock

Josey Wales

..Great Job Rich staying the course.  A step in the right direction for NY and Team Northeast..
..to hell with them fellows, buzzards gotta eat same as worms..

Dude

Congratulations Rich! ^:)^
Strength and honor

Semper SOM/SOM

Every citizen should be a soldier. This was the case with the Greeks and Romans, and must be that of every free state. --Thomas Jefferson

Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty. --Thomas Jefferson

TaosGlock

Congrats!  And welcome aboard! :---
May the spirit of our Founders guide you in these challenging times.
89 fantastic Appleseeds since 2008/24 Libertyseeds!
Adventure Camp Director/Current Lead Rifle Instructor: NRA WC Raton,NM
New Mexico's first Rifleman: Sept. 2008 NRAWC
Their walls are filled with cannonballs, their motto is don't tread on me-Grateful Dead
Liberty is not a cruise ship full of pampered passengers. It is a man of war and we are all crew-Boston T. Party
"Make no mistake, when you cheer for the people of the American Revolution, you are cheering for traitors and criminals.
They broke the law, because liberty is always illegal"- Larken Rose

colycat

"These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives everything its value."   T Paine

lupis42

Excellent news!

Thank you for all your hard work, VietVet! 

You can never be too rich, too good looking, or too well armed.

TOMINCT

Congratulations Rich!
crak's battle road IBC 10-09
Ramseur 2-12!
ninsho's battle road IBC 6-13

Barbie

Congratulations Rich.  If you need any help you know where to look.   :---
Barbie
(812)-290-4738
barbie_bedel@yahoo.com

Indiana Appleseed:  Farm Bred, Brass Fed

Lord make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true, and my hands faster than those who would seek to destroy me.  Grant me victory over my foes, and those  that wish to do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be if I only had my Gun; and Lord if today is truly the day that you take me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.

George Hacker

Congratulations, VietVet! Now it's time to get busy... O0

ShadowMan
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."

kDan

Nothing but good news!  Strong Island where it's always sunny all the time always! 

Congratulations Rich.  Maybe a bunch of us together we can come up with some desperate plan before the rest of the country secedes from New York.

Last Ditch Rich!     

"Hot dogs don't go bad"

-Scout

PHenry

Nicely done sir - hope to meet you on the trail one day.
PH
Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata

AFTERMATH

"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

crak

Congratulations, Rich.   :---
Check your drama at the door.

The Old Guide

Congratulations Rich. I'm proud to know you.
Our history is not a list of dates and places. It is a dynamic adventure of freedom and individual courage.

Crak's IBC, August 2010.
Fred's AIBC, April 2011
kDan's IBC, March 2012
Northeast SC Confab, Feb. 13

Luigi

Way to go Rich!  Well deserved.