News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Two new hats... One green... One red!!

Started by Yankeedutch, August 11, 2014, 11:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yankeedutch

Wish I could have been at Winterset to see the promotions.

Congrats to Mike "TwinEagles" on earning a green hat.
Thanks for all of your work as our state coordinator and
becoming a Shoot Boss.
Also way to go to Bryce aka Festus on that shiny new red hat.

A special thanks to BuzzG, Colycat, Brown, Aftermath, Alex
and all who have helped in Iowa.
Huzzah,
Dave
"Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act."
Dietrich Bonhoeffer

"No one could make a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only a little."
Edmund Burke

Reload

Both promotions are well deserved.

Congratulations to both!!!

Jerry

Ames

scuzzy

That's great news! Thanks guys for all the hard work you do.
An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

fisherdawg

HUZZAH HUZZAH
That's exciting news.  Way to go Iowa.  O0
:bow: :bow: :bow: ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ..:.. ..:.. ..:.. :cool2: :cool2: :cool2:
If men were angels, no government would be necessary. If angels were to govern men, neither external nor internal controls on government would be necessary. (James Madison)

"Young man, what we meant in going for those Redcoats was this: we always had governed ourselves and we always meant to. They didn't mean we should."
(Captain Levi Preston, of the Danvers militia, at age 91, remembering the day)

That it is an indispensable duty which we owe to God, our country, ourselves and posterity, by all lawful ways and means in our power to maintain, defend and preserve those civil and religious rights and liberties, for which many of our fathers fought, bled and died, and to hand them down entire to future generations.  Suffolk Resolves, September 9, 1774, attributed to Dr. Joseph Warren

Drfury

Congrats guys, well deserved! I heard we got one new rifleman at Winterset that weekend as well.
Our liberties we prize and our rights we will maintain.

George Hacker

Congratulations, TwinEagles, on your accomplishment. I can't wait to read your IAARs. ..:..

Festus, congratulations on earning your red hat. Take an orange hat or two under your wing and show 'em how it's done. O0

ShadowMan
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."

Alex

Congratulations my friends! Your hats are very well deserved. I wish I could have been there for that. Well done
Intellect is invisible to the man who has none.
Arthur Schopenhauer

Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
Thomas Paine